2011年4月8日星期五

Interview Corner Closing: Colin Kaepernick, Pt 2

 In any kind of project, it is a name that begins in the lists (and even the view of analysts and project teams) in the main bowl to rise the week of the project itself. This year seems to be the name of Colin K盲pernick, Nevada fourth, the growing interest in a class without a certain Alpha Dog will Quart. Together with coach Chris Ault amended, to enforce our offense run on behalf of the gun (more on the gun here and here), the baseball pitcher was recruited easily including a former marshals of the most productive in the recent history of the NCAA, and the main man of 13-1 in BCS rankings of the 11 registration Nevada and the surprising victory at Boise State.
We spoke with K盲pernick down the stairs on his way, why is climbing the charts of late, which can help a team in the NFL. It is the second part of the interview, a party can be found here. Read the latest seal 40 K盲pernick analysis report.
Around the corner, I was also curious to see what the NFL team said he had a total of 13 visits and meetings on that day. I found it interesting that on the ESPN sports science feature he was recently scheduled his release in the ridiculously fast. Is it something that the NFL teams are concerned?
CK: No team I have so far spoken have a problem with my proposal, had most of them say it's different, but I still have the ball quickly I'm still trying to pass, and I'm right. So that's what it really a.
SC: Law and do not have this kind of  catapult  as a movement from Byron Leftwich (notes) that do not match the slower release.
CK: Yes, I think it is just to show that it is not always what it seems, is not always the first thing that jumps to the human eye. And I think many people visit my release, and it is different, so they say that it's bad. The fact that he is a little different, does not release the prototype of a quarter does not mean it is necessarily bad or ineffective.
SC: Despite the fact that Nevada was wide open in 2010, the Senior Bowl, where some people seem to have a first and one of you.
What is your opinion on all week, and how did you do it? That sounds great.
CK: I think a lot of players who do not really know a lot about me. I do not believe that many scouts knew too much about me, because we have a brilliant team, we are not on TV every week. I think the Senior Bowl to go and the possibility of side by side with other quarterbacks, the renowned shifts that are going projects in the high state has to prove to me, I'm as good as this quarter of the country, if not better huge and I'm here to play football and driving. Just because I come from a small school does not mean I can not.
SC: What is different about how coach was in the NFL?
CK: I think the important thing is that they know their job, what you do, but if you do not know what you do, you'll be left behind. It should be in your textbook need to know what happened. Otherwise, you will see how you made the fieldNo that you do not really give you something. Choose the first night to get on the text book, you have to go there and you need to know more about the next day.
They talk about a number of things, but most of the time you're on your ownFrom executives say who he was about 60% of its text book said ... I do not think it was much larger (Nevada text book). I think we played a few basic, but many different movements, changes, things like that in our attack, while only a few different games with less movement and so on.
SC: You are to pass only a quarter of NCAA history for the 10,000 meters and a length of more than 4,000 yards in his career, but it seems that the mobility is somewhat underestimated. Do you think that is?
CK: I think it depends on whom you speak. Some people think I'm the best driver of all time, and some people think I am not a very good driver at all. It's just a personal opinion on the running style you want.
SC: Talk about your training before the project where you were with the training, with whom, and what works in practice?
CK: Chip Smith, our speed and agility training. His coach Roger quarter it was Theda, lives in California, but he goes every year. It was great. It tells us much about the routes to reporting, the ways of repentance, where you want to put the ball in certain protection.  We hear a lot of chalk with us so that we are prepared for what lies ahead.
SC: It seems that the momentum really took its name from the Senior Bowl today, do you think it is a product that many people do not really see what I could to do national events agency?
CK: Absolutely. I think he was very confident in what I do at the Senior Bowl and the combine to my pro day. The thing is, it really is not much since the time the season changes so far. I think many people do not know just who I was or what he was capable, and in the national phase in addition to these type of players have really shown the world who I was.
SC: I'm sure you've thought a lot about the next step and what it leads to success, what do you think is the best attribute of the NFL, and what is the only thing you need to work?
CK: I think my best quality is my mental part of the game. Knowing exactly where I am with the ball against certain defenses that our controls and audible and what our offense really trying to do in this particular job do. I think in future in the NFL, the most important thing for me is collected in the defense of the NFL. Since the offense we had to reduce a lot of base defense in front of us, and teams, their blitzing, because we can have either. The future will not be the case. Will more costumes, more turns of the cover, lots of movement for the defense and easily find the keys and know what the defense tries, is at every game and every cover to do is crucial.
SC: Who are your favorite NFL quarterback and current NFL quarterback do you think are in the style of the game?
CK: I would say at this point would be my two favorite Peyton Manning (white) and Aaron Rodgers (music). Both seem excellent environmental management in the game they want to do a crime and they want to do against certain defenses, and then just pick 'em there. I mean, I do see a quarter, and only the domain isi Play-by-play means is exciting for me. Compared to a quarterback, I do not think it really is a con game quarterback. For me, I try to take pieces from different sets of quarterbacks:  I love and I have my own style.
SC: Why a project team in the NFL, and what kind of player the team will still hand out the card with your name?
CK: I think the NFL team that my project because number one, we have a player who is to come for everything are in preparation. I hate to be all taken. I'm for any defense that I see every week, whatever crime he install yourself what we are prepared to play this week, ready to use. Besides being a great leader and the physical properties that allow me to achieve in, you have a person there is to win. I'm not going to be another NFL quarterback. I want to have success. I want to win.
When you return the card, I think the first thing the NFL knows that he get is a hard worker and someone who will not disappoint.

没有评论:

发表评论